A Message from the Managing Director
Our commitment to our customers, staff and the community.
We understand that some customers may be concerned about the continually evolving world that we are living in right now.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our team members, you – our valued customers and the communities in which we work and live.
We are still able to service your needs during this period or until we are notified otherwise.
Focus on cleanliness and hygiene
We have increased the frequency of cleaning tasks with a focus on ‘high-touch’ surfaces, including desks, reception areas, waiting areas, tables, door handles, EFTPOS terminals, and bathrooms. Additionally, we will practice social distancing with all of our customers and staff.
- Good hand Hygiene is paramount, continuing and supporting healthy habits and etiquette;
- Advice and request that if employees are sick or unwell, they will not present to work and are to seek medical advice.
- Provisions are being provided to the best of our ability for the supply of alcohol-based sanitising agents – wipes, spray. Utilising single-use paper/wipes to avoid cross-contamination;
- The enhanced cleaning of high and frequented contacts points, including washrooms are a focus with deep cleaning of our facilities.
‘No contact’ options
We have many options in which our guests are still able to communicate with our staff so as to avoid as much interruption as possible. Communication can be via email, phone, website enquiry, online, Facebook messaging, Facetime, Skype or any other form of social media streaming service available. Our staff are happy to discuss any other requirements you may have to adapt to your needs. Simply let us know when you are in contact with us, and we will do what we can to assist.
If you need to reschedule for any reason including being self-isolated, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can arrange this for you.
In the coming weeks, our focus is to maintain ‘business as usual’ while being mindful of the current situation. We will continue to closely monitor the advice from the Health Authorities, State & Federal Government and make changes accordingly.
We have the confidence that as a Company and a Community, we can get through this together.
To do this, we need your help!
Please DO NOT ATTEND if you answer YES to any of these questions:
- Have you travelled overseas in the past two weeks?
- Have you had contact with a suspected, confirmed case of COVID-19?
- If you are suffering from a cough or breathing difficulties, shortness of breath, fever or sore throat?
- If you have a booking and cannot make it due to poor health or suspected contact with COVID-19
Please call our professional team to cancel on 02 6055 9955. We can reschedule for a later date.